POPULER
-
Hey everyone! Today I want to introduce you to a new gel polish brand called Candy Coat , who are offering the latest subscription box to th...
-
Hey everyone!! I finally feel like I'm back on my blogging game and I'm thrilled about what I have to show you today. These are some...
-
Hey everyone, Happy March! I'm hoping that spring comes sooner rather than later because I'm so sick of all this cold weather, I fee...
-
**EDIT: This post has been updated to include UV shots** Hello friends! I have four new shades from Stellar Nail Polish to show you today. ...
-
Hey everyone! I'm glad to be able to sit down and concentrate, I've been doing a charity fast today for work and I've never been...
-
Hey everyone! We're past the half way point in the week already, I feel like an old woman moaning about how fast time goes but I genuine...
-
Hey everyone! This is a very late post from me tonight (although when I was a student I would probably have considered this early) as I'...
-
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're all ready for the weekend because I certainly am. Let's kick it off with some gorgeous Pixie Du...
-
Hey everyone! Today I have some glitter geometric leopard print nails to show you, which I created for Divine Caroline. I know leopard print...
-
Good morning, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent the weekend in Philadelphia visiting my best friend, so I'm exhausted but ...
