Minggu, 25 Mei 2014

LaFemme "Lilac Cream" & Saffron "67" NOTD

Hello friends, happy Sunday! Just a little NOTD post for you today, featuring two of the cheapest polishes in my collection - hopefully this will prove you don't have to spend a lot to achieve a pretty nail look :)

I started with two coats of LaFemme "Lilac Cream", a warm, pinkish lilac with an absolutely gorgeous formula:



Then I added two coats of Saffron colour "67", a really festive clear-based glitter topper with a variety of bits - red, blue, pink, and gold - in differing shapes and sizes. This one needed a little bit of fishing around in order to get a decent coverage (pictured with top coat):



And then I of course finished with my beloved, discontinued Rimmel Matte Top Coat -I have just started my one remaining bottle - after that, I'm all out. Sad times :( : 



And there you go, that's what's on my nails today. I really love how this looks mattified, it cuts out the reflection, thus allowing the colours of the glitter to really stand out :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



Related Posts

LaFemme "Lilac Cream" & Saffron "67" NOTD
4/ 5
Oleh