Kamis, 22 Mei 2014

A To Z: F is for Forest.... And Fantasy Fire!

Hiiii guuuyyyss! Week six in the A to Z series already, oh me oh my! 


I have chosen not one, but two polishes beginning with F today, because I am pretty indecisive and just want to wear ALL THE POLISH. 

I started off with two coats of Nubar "Forest", a beautiful forest green creme with a lovely formula:






I then added two coats of Max Factor "Fantasy Fire", a sheer blueish purple base with duochromatic shimmer which shifts from copper through gold to green. You may think it odd to layer a purple over a green, but the base of Fantasy Fire is so sheer that it can be layered over all sorts of colours and completely change the look, it is so versatile - look how it gives a burning, glowing effect to "Forest":








I then went a step too far and added a layer of matte top coat. Don't get me wrong, it still looks beautiful and heaven knows I love my matte finishes, but I honestly preferred it glossy this time. Ah well!






Don't forget to check the A to Z Blog Series Hub Page to see what everybody else is up to, and come back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A To Z: F is for Forest.... And Fantasy Fire!
4/ 5
Oleh