Kamis, 18 Desember 2014

A 2 Z: H is for Holographic

Hello everybody! Time for another A 2 Z installment! Today our theme is "H is for Holographic". I was oddly uninspired by this challenge, even though I am a total holo afficionado and have dozens to choose from. In the end I actually borrowed one of mama Bean's holo polishes, Moyra Holographic No. 254.

I started  by applying two coats:







And then, using Barry M "Damson" Gelly Nail Paint and a dotting tool, I created this design, which I don't really know how to describe.... I guess it's somewhat similar to a Ruffian manicure but with an outline of dots. Whatever, I like it!






And now it's mama Bean's turn! She went for a simple, one colour manicure using Color Club "Cosmic Fate":




Don't forget to check the A 2 Z Hub Page, and come back in the new year for the next installment - we are having a break over Christmas and New Year but will return on the 8th January :)

Thanks for reading!




Related Posts

A 2 Z: H is for Holographic
4/ 5
Oleh