Rabu, 12 November 2014

Cirque Metropolis Collection Swatches & Review

Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you happy that we're halfway through the week? You'll be happy when you see the beauties I have to share today! The Cirque Metropolis is an ongoing collection of creme shades released on a monthly basis and I can't wait to share them with you.

Concrete Jungle is the perfect medium gray creme. The formula was a little thick and could benefit from a few drops of thinner, but it covered well in two coats.


NYFW is an absolutely stunning ultramarine blue. For some reason, Blogger blew this shade out when I uploaded the photo, so it's not quite as eye-burningly bright as it looks here but it is bright! The formula is great and I'm wearing two coats.


La Vie Boheme is a fabulous bruised berry shade that is absolutely perfect for fall. Formula was fantastic; I'm wearing two coats.


Last but not least, Knickerbocker is a dark, creamy chocolate brown with a perfect two coat formula.


Are you as in love with cremes as I am? Don't get me wrong, I love a good holo or glitter, but there's just nothing like the perfect creme! You can purchase these shades directly from Cirque (www.cirquecolors.com/) or you can visit their stockists page (www.cirquecolors.com/stockists) for a full list of brick and mortar and online sellers.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts

Cirque Metropolis Collection Swatches & Review
4/ 5
Oleh