Kamis, 13 November 2014

OPI DS Tourmaline and Titanium Swatches & Review

Hello hello! I'm sharing with you today the two new DS shades from OPI. These are seriously blingy shades in a jelly-like formula that you could either wear on their own or layer over similar colors.

DS Tourmaline is a beautiful medium pink that is absolutely packed with holographic and iridescent glitter. I'm wearing three coats but will definitely layer this over another polish when I wear it again.


DS Titanium is a stunning charcoal jelly with holographic and iridescent glitter. I'm wearing three coats here as well, but I'm betting this would look more incredible over a plain black polish. I can tell you for sure that I'll be making a nail polish ornament out of this one!


These shades are available now wherever OPI is sold. I'm a little disappointed that they weren't full coverage; I think I would have enjoyed them a lot more if they were. Will you be picking them up?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts

OPI DS Tourmaline and Titanium Swatches & Review
4/ 5
Oleh