Minggu, 21 Februari 2016

Rose Polka Dots

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a nice weekend, my boyfriend and I have spent the whole day in IKEA finding furniture for our first house together. We move in less than 3 weeks so it's super exciting, but scary too. IKEA is also the worst on a Sunday, it took us an hour to even park, so it's been a pretty stressful day. It's nice to sit and write this and think about something else for a bit. 

Today's nails are these cute polka dot roses. I love doing polka dots down half the nail, it's mainly a result of laziness but I also like how it looks. With this design it stops it looking too swamped, and keeps the roses as the main part of the design. If you want to learn how to create these yourself I created a tutorial over at Divine Caroline, which you can see here.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Rose Polka Dots
4/ 5
Oleh