Senin, 08 Februari 2016

Nail Art Threesome: Polly Polish

Hey all! I'm back with the second and final part of my "nail art threesome" with Hannah (Polly Polish) and Allie (Brit Nails). Having done Allie's design on Thursday, today I'm doing one of Hannah's designs. I think out of the three of us I probably do the most nail art so I think Allie and Hannah might have struggled more than I did to choose. I've gone with a Valentine's theme on both the designs I did because of the time of year but also because that's when Allie and Hannah seem to do most nail art! Today's design by Hannah is this cute arrow hearts design, I love the pop of the colourful heart accent nail against the nude and black and I just couldn't resist recreating it. You can see Hannah's original post here but I've also included an image for comparison after the jump.



Hannah's original nail art

I used Barry M - Winning Streak* for my base, it's one of the new shades so it's a bit lighter than what hannah used but I liked it. Then I used Barry M - Miami for the heart, and MASH - Black for the arrows. Finished off with a coat of Seche Vite and a coat of Barry M - Matte Topcoat


Make sure to check out Hannah's post of Allie's nails, and Allie's post of my nails.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Nail Art Threesome: Polly Polish
4/ 5
Oleh