Kamis, 11 Februari 2016

Blue Floral Glitter Hearts Valentines Nail Art

Hey everyone! Today I have some more valentine's nail art to show you. I really like heart nail art, if you hadn't already figured that out, and I definitely don't contain creating heart designs to Valentine's day. But, it does give me an excuse to post more, and I've combined it with another favourite: florals. And another: Essie - Beyond Cozy. What could be better? If you'd like to create these yourself, or just find out more about the colours etc. I've created a tutorial over at Divine Caroline. They're actually very similar to a very old design of mine, if you want to see my awful nails from many years ago click here.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Blue Floral Glitter Hearts Valentines Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh