Kamis, 26 Februari 2015

A 2 Z: P is for Pale

Hey internet! Look who has broken her promise of blogging more than once a week already, it's meeeee!! Sorry. Life and all that. Anyway, here is the next installment of the A 2 Z Series. This week's letter is P, which represents the theme of "Pale". 

I have gone for a very simple manicure using pale nail polishes. Shall we have a look?






Products I used in order from first to last:
Orly Bonder base coat;
Boots 17 "Woo Me", two coats;
OPI "Pirouette My Whistle", one coat;
OPI "You Callin' Me A Lyre?", one coat;
Seche Vite top coat.

And now for mama Bean! I'm afraid I can't remember the name of the minty green polish she used here, although I know it is from MUA; the glitter is Barry M "Diamond Glitter".




Don't forget to check the A 2 Z Hub Page, and come back again next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A 2 Z: P is for Pale
4/ 5
Oleh