Minggu, 06 April 2014

Rimmel "Double Decker Red"

Hello friends, happy Sunday! Today I have a simple, classic red NOTD for you. 

"Double Decker Red" is a bright red from Rimmel's I <3 Lasting Finish line of nail polishes. It is neither too cool nor too warm toned, just red. Bright, beautiful red. Formula is thin but well pigmented, and dries quickly. There isn't a lot else to say about it, other than the fact that I really like the brushes in this range - much nicer than Rimmel's 60 Second range brushes.


Pictures all show two coats with base & top coat:






You know how I feel about red nails (flippin' love!!), but what do you think?

I would just like to thank my dear friend Louise who sent this polish to me as a gift <3

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



Related Posts

Rimmel "Double Decker Red"
4/ 5
Oleh