Kamis, 05 Maret 2015

A 2 Z: Q is for Quirky

Hi friends! Today's A 2 Z manicure is a fun one, "Q is for Quirky". I'll admit at first I wasn't too keen on "quirky" as a theme for nails - I know what quirky means to me, but it just seemed to be too broad a term to be able to interpret it into a manicure. However, mama Bean (who is absent from this week's challenge, sorry) and I sat down and had a brainstorm whilst looking through all my nail art bits and bobs, and I eventually came up with this idea: bumble bee nails! 

I used gold and black polishes, striping tape, and caviar beads to create it (list of products used after the pictures):







Products used:
Base coat - Orly Bonder;
Gold - AEngland "Holy Grail";
Black - S.H.C. Nail Polish "01" (ebay cheapie);
Top coat - Seche Vite;
Beads - Ciate Caviar Pearls in "Bumble Bee";
Striping tape from eBay.

I don't know about you but I think this is a really cool look, and definitely quirky in my opinion!

As always, the A 2 Z Hub Page is where you will find all the other participants' contributions, and come back again next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x



Related Posts

A 2 Z: Q is for Quirky
4/ 5
Oleh