Jumat, 15 Januari 2016

Negative Space Roses

Hey everyone! This week has been such a mixed bad of emotions for me, I started off the week really sad at the news of Bowie's death. Then I started my new job (which I'm loving so far), and it was my birthday on Wednesday. And then I heard the awful news about Alan Rickman, two greats in one week just doesn't seem right. It's definitely been a week of change.

I was lucky enough to have a few days off before I started my new job and that meant I had time to dedicate more than a few hours to nail art, which gave me the opportunity to experiment a bit more than I usually have time for. I've had the Nails Supreme nail art pens for a couple of years now, but I've never really used them as I've found them to be a bit too watery. I decided to replace the polish in them with an old bottle of Barry M - Cotton, which is the most opaque white polish I've used, and it worked so much better. These nails were just a quick experiment I did using them, I didn't use a basecoat or a topcoat because I was just messing around, but I ended up liking them enough to want to show you them.

The only polish in this is Barry M - Cotton, and then I used the Nails Supreme white nail art pen.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Negative Space Roses
4/ 5
Oleh