Rabu, 23 Maret 2016

Freckles Polish Swatches & Review

Hello friends, long time no blog! If you follow me on either Facebook or Instagram, you will know that my darling dog Saxon passed away recently and it hit me very hard (harder than I have allowed anybody to realise), so I took a little break from my blog. I an still utterly heartbroken, but trying to get myself back to normal. I will be creating a special tribute blog post for Saxon at some point, when I feel able to remember him with happiness not grief, so please do keep a look out for that, whenever it may be.

In the meantime, I have some new Freckles Polish shades to show you! There are two new collections being released very soon, "The Best And Worst Of The 90s Collection", and "The Cremes Collection" , and I have two polishes from each of these collections to show you.

"Spice Up Your Life"



"Spice Up Your Life" is from the Best And Worst Of The 90s Collection. It is a medium reddish pink shimmer with a soft holographic finish. Formula was typical Freckles Polish perfection - well pigmented, not too thick, easy to apply. Swatches show two coats with top coat.


"Gel Pen Collection"



"Gel Pen Collection" is also from the Best And Worst Of The 90s Collection. It is a medium lilac/purple shimmer with soft holographic finish. Again, the formula was wonderful, and my swatches show two easy coats with top coat.


"Banana Milkshake"



"Banana Milkshake" is from the Cremes Collection. It is a pale, soft pastel yellow creme which matches its name perfectly. Formula and consistency are excellent, especially considering what we are talking about here - a pale yellow pastel creme. They are usually the stuff of nightmares, but this is such a pleasant surprise. It is pigmented enough to cover well with two coats, and it isn't chalky. It has a formula somewhat akin to the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints, but not quite as 'plastic'-like. Swatches show two coats with top coat.


"Minty Fresh"



"Minty Fresh" is also from the Cremes Collection. As the name would suggest, it is a pale, minty green creme. Again, formula was wonderful. Swatches show two easy, problem-free coats with top coat. I shouldn't pick favourites but I can't help it, I am going to be buying a full-sized bottle of this beaut!


What are your thoughts on these shades? One thing worth mentioning is that the Cremes Collection will be added to over time with seasonally appropriate shades.


All these polishes and the rest of their collections will be available to buy from the Freckles Polish Etsy Store from Saturday 26th March 2016 onwards. You can also keep up to date with new releases, swatches etc. on the social tings: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.


Thanks for reading, and please come back again soon :) x

**products provided for honest, unbiased review**

Related Posts

Freckles Polish Swatches & Review
4/ 5
Oleh