Selasa, 03 Februari 2015

Neon & Nude Gradient Stamping with Models Own

Hello internetters, how are you today? Well I promised I'd try and blog more regularly, so here I am with a NOTD post for you! It features a technique which I have so far avoided for the simple reason that I had always assumed it was more complicated than it actually is: gradient stamping! I also recently placed an order from Models Own during their half price sale, and that order consisted of the entire Polish For Tans neon pastel collection, and two lovely neutral shades (Misty Grey and Utopia). Having seen The Nailasaurus' gradient stamping tutorial video the other day, I knew I had to try it as soon as my beauteous bargains arrived, so I did!


I started with a base of Models Own "Utopia", two coats of pale putty perfection in a bottle:



And then, using the afore-mentioned tutorial, Models Own "Flip Flop" and "Sun Hat", and Cheeky plate CH7, I created this neon and nude gradient stamping manicure:






What do you think? I am really pleased with this, and I will be employing this technique a lot more in the future now that I know how flippin' easy it is!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Neon & Nude Gradient Stamping with Models Own
4/ 5
Oleh