Kamis, 05 Februari 2015

A 2 Z: M is for Multicoloured

Howdly doodly folks! Today's A 2 Z blog post is brought to you by the letter M, and the theme "Multicoloured". As is quite often the case, I had a last-minute change of mind, from a pastel gradient (which requires effort) to some multicoloured glitter toppers (no effort), because lazy Anna is lazy.

So for this manicure, I decided to start with a lovely pale grey base, to act as a nice contrast against the colours. The grey I used was Models Own "Misty Grey", and here it is on its own - two coats:


And for the multicolouredness(?!) I decided to layer two different neon glitter toppers from Stellar Nail Polish: "Rock-A-Hula Baby" and "Viva Las Vegas", which I kinda ruined with my haphazard splodgy application = bubbles ahoy:




And then finally I added a coat of Freckles Polish "You Make Me So Matte"matte top coat:



Don't forget to check the A 2 Z Hub Page to see what everybody else is up to, and come back again next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x



Related Posts

A 2 Z: M is for Multicoloured
4/ 5
Oleh