Kamis, 15 Januari 2015

A 2 Z: J is for Jewel

Hi everybody! It's Thursday again, so it's time for another A 2 Z post! This week's theme is "J is for Jewel". I had plans for something special, but I had to scrap that and go simple for reasons I won't bore you with.

I chose to use polishes with jewel-themed names for this manicure: Barry M "Diamond Glitter" and Barry M "Amethyst Glitter". I started with a lilac base (Rimmel "Ultra Violet") and then applied one coat of "Diamond Glitter" to all but my ring finger nails, on which I applied one coat of "Amethyst Glitter", and finished with top coat:








And here is a gratuitous shot with one of my many rings, which matches this manicure perfectly! :D
(Blurry pic is blurry, sorry)


And there you go, my take on "Jewel" nails! It's not the most inspired manicure ever but I like it, and I hope you do too :)

Don't forget to check the A 2 Z Blog Series Hub Page to view the full archive, and come back again next week!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A 2 Z: J is for Jewel
4/ 5
Oleh