Rabu, 03 Juli 2013

Happy 4th of July Nail Art

After finishing up the 500 nail art designs for the book, I can't believe that I still had the desire to do my nails for the 4th of July, but I did! Things should be getting back to normal around here very soon and I hope you're as happy as I am about that!

So anyway, I was originally planning on doing a totally different design on each nail, but decided that I wanted them to be a bit more unified. I decided on stars and stripes for the ring and middle nails and a glitter gradient for the pinky and index nails. The white is Milani White on the Spot, red is Zoya Sooki (which photographed more orange than it looks in real life), and blue is China Glaze First Mate. The glitter for the gradient is Shimmer Nichole.


For my thumbs, I decided to do a red, white, and blue gradient with Shimmer Alice on top. The white got overwhelmed by the red and blue, but I still think it turned out pretty good.


I'll be spending my 4th of July with my family on my grandparents' property, enjoying delicious food, sun bathing, and watching our own personal fireworks show! Do you have any exciting plans for the day? 

Related Posts

Happy 4th of July Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh