Jumat, 09 Mei 2014

Zoya Tickled Collection Swatches/Review

Happy Friday all! Anyone have any fun plans for Mother's Day weekend? I'm going camping with my family and I can't wait! Just hoping it doesn't rain... but today I have something to brighten your day! The Tickled collection from Zoya consists of six bright, dreamy cremes that you won't be able to resist!

Kitridge is a bright bubblegum pink creme. Formula was a little thick, but two coats got the job done. I don't typically like shades like this against my skintone, but I know there are a lot of you out there who will absolutely love this one!


Wendy is my favorite of the collection; it's a juicy melon shade that will be taking up permanent residence on my toes for the next month or so! This is two easy coats.


Rooney is a medium magenta that seems like it could be Zoya Reagan's brighter sister. This is two coats.


Rocha is a knockout red-orange creme! If you want to get noticed on the beach this summer, slap this shade on your nails! Two coats, great formula.


Tilda is a very unique shade of green and while it doesn't look the best with my skintone, I can't help but like it! I'm wearing two coats.


Ling is an incredibly vivid royal blue. Perfect in two coats.


This collection is incredible, I just love a good creme-based collection! All of these polishes are worth checking out, but my top picks are Wendy and Ling. These polishes can be purchased at www.zoya.com and retail for $9 each.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts

Zoya Tickled Collection Swatches/Review
4/ 5
Oleh