Jumat, 18 Juli 2014

A to Z: M is for Maddy's Magenta

Hey internet! It's A to Z time! Sorry it's a bit late, I had a busy day yesterday and ran out of steam by the time it came to writing this up. Anyway, I'm here now!

This week we are on the letter M, so I chose Emily de Molly "Maddy's Magenta", a beautiful rich, magenta shade with a very strong linear holographic finish. Formula was divine. My pictures show two coats with top coat:






And now for Mama Bean's contribution! She has gone for double Ms! Barry M "Mist" (this is one of Barry M's Silk Nail Paints which dry slightly matte, but I think Mama has applied top coat for a shiny look), with Nails Inc "Motcomb Street" on her ring fingers. I love it!



And there you have it, short but to the point! Don't forget to check out the A to Z Blog Series Hub Page - we have new members! And come back again next week for another installment.

Thanks for reading! :) x


Related Posts

A to Z: M is for Maddy's Magenta
4/ 5
Oleh