Senin, 28 April 2014

Tropical Zebra Ombré Nail Art featuring OPI Brazil Collection Shades

I'm giving you guys a little break from the florals for today! ;) I had the OPI Brazil collection sitting on my desk and all these colors looked so beautiful together that I knew I had to do an ombré with them.

I used OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, Toucan Do It If You Try, Live.Love.Carnival, and Kiss Me I'm Brazilian for the ombré. I'll have the review of these polishes coming soon, but I'll tell you now that I'm in LOVE with these colors! Especially all together like this.


I thought about doing another floral stamp over this but decided to mix it up and go for zebra print instead. I love how they turned out! This would be the perfect mani to accent a margarita on a beach vacation. ;)

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

Related Posts

Tropical Zebra Ombré Nail Art featuring OPI Brazil Collection Shades
4/ 5
Oleh