Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

Disney Princess Nail Art Series: Jasmine

A lot of you guys were really excited about my Disney Princess nail art series so I finally have another princess for you! This design is based off of Jasmine's head band (from Aladdin, for those of you poor unfortunate souls who have never seen it).


I used Zoya Wednesday for the base color. On the ring finger, I sponged China Glaze First Mate and I think OPI Can't Find My Czechbook to create the jewel. I painted a bit of white on the top to make it look like it was reflecting light and then surrounded the whole jewel with a dark gold.

So what do you think of it? I know it's a little simpler than some of my other nail art, but I really like how it turned out! Did you get what it was meant to be right away?

Related Posts

Disney Princess Nail Art Series: Jasmine
4/ 5
Oleh