Kamis, 31 Maret 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Pastel Geometric

Hey everyone! It's time for another Paint All The Nails link up, this month we decided to do 'pastel' as our theme, and then we realised that was probably a bit vague, so we went with 'pastel geometric' instead. I must admit, I'm not too happy with how I've done this prompt. I couldn't quite tear myself away from my new favourite colour, which is Gelish - Last Call* (full review soon), so I decided to just add my pastel geometric on top. But unfortunuately I don't think there's quite enough pastel for them to be considered pastel, if that's makes any sense. Emily, of Very Emily, persuaded me to post them nevertheless though, and I didn't want to back out of the challenge when I'd already created something, so here we are!  



I used Gelish - Last Call* for the base, then I used Itsy Nails - Cosi Ti Amo* for the blue, and Itsy Nails - Ooh La La*, MASH - White. Finished with a coat of Seche Vite 


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice


Related Posts

Paint All The Nails Presents Pastel Geometric
4/ 5
Oleh