Sabtu, 30 April 2016

Essie Flower Crowns

Hey everyone! Just a quick post as these are my follow up nails to my Nails on Holiday: Edinburgh Weekend post. I didn't want to include the full design in the post as it was already long enough. I was recently sent the Essie Spring 2016 collection*, and it's just the perfect collection for florals, so I couldn't help but create some with them all. The only polish I didn't use from the collection was Lounge Lover because I already had a red and I thought the pink would clash. I really liked how these turned out, and they reminded me a lot of flower crowns, so I decided to stick with that idea and name them as such.




I used Essie - High Class Affair* as a base, and I used acetone to mark off the bottom half of the nail. Then I used a nail art brush and Essie - Shades On*, Off Tropic*, Pool Side Service* and Sunshine State of Mind*. I also used OPI - I'm Sooo Swamped* for a lighter shade of green, and Barry M - Cotton for the white. Finished off with a coat of Barry M - Matte Topcoat, after a coat of Seche Vite.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Essie Flower Crowns
4/ 5
Oleh