Sabtu, 05 Desember 2015

Christmas Wreaths for Divine Caroline

Today it's time for my first christmas design of 2015, I've posted a couple of wintery looks up to now but these are my first full christmas nails this year. I've had a couple of comments asking when Christmas nails would start. I usually don't start posting them until much later in December, but I've done so many looks this year that I don't know if I'll have time to post them without starting now! I seem to have gone christmas mad a bit this year with my nails. Last year I really struggled with design ideas and this year I've already done at least seven and I'm sure there are more to come. These wreaths were created as a tutorial for Divine Caroline, so if you want to learn how to create them click here. They're much easier than they look I promise. I've never actually done wreaths as a design before but I really loved the end look, and I wore these for a week (despite the fact it was November and I got a lot of comments asking me why I was so eager!).


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Don't forget to check out the tutorial for these nails here.
Alice

Related Posts

Christmas Wreaths for Divine Caroline
4/ 5
Oleh