Jumat, 13 November 2015

Autumn Tribal

I'm so so glad it's friday, this week just seems to have dragged and dragged. Nothing in particular has happened but I'm very happy to see the beginning of the weekend. Especially as the weekend means I get to paint my nails, by Friday I'm sick of seeing the same nails I painted on Saturday still on my nails. Although chip-free, they are growing out considerably so I'll be glad to change them tomorrow. These nails aren't the ones I'm currently wearing, those I'm saving for another day, and I hope you like them as much as I do!

Today's design is another tutorial I created for Divine Caroline. This is a design that I could very easily have gone OTT with, and that was originally my intention. But once I'd done the 'first' part of the design, I loved the look so much that I decided to stick with a simpler design, which is something I never thought I'd say. If you want to see the full tutorial click here.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Autumn Tribal
4/ 5
Oleh