Kamis, 30 April 2015

A 2 Z: Y is for You

Hey world wide webbers! Today is the penultimate A 2 Z Blog Series post and i can't quite believe that, can you?! It has flown by so quickly! 

Anyway, our prompt this week is "Y is for You". I don't suppose i'll be alone in interpreting that to mean "me", so of course i absolutely HAD to use the polish I designed in collaboration with Freckles Polish - "Anna Bean's Spring Greens"!

I chose today to apply one coat of Anna Bean's Spring Greens over a pale green creme, China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint", which was actually the colour which inspired my Freckles Polish collaboration! :)





As always, the A 2 Z Hub Page is where you will find everybody else's contributions, and please come back next week for the final installment of this series, meep!!!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A 2 Z: Y is for You
4/ 5
Oleh