Jumat, 27 Maret 2015

Recent Favourites Part One

As you will be completely aware by now, my blogging schedule has fallen by the wayside (again). I post my daily manicures to my Facebook and Instagram accounts, but I am well aware that not everybody uses those platforms, so for those of you who solely follow me via this blog, or if you just want to reminisce with me, I thought I would create a few "Recent Favourites" posts detailing - funnily enough - my favourite recent manicures which never made it on to the blog proper. This will be more about the pictures than the words, and the only order to them will be that in which they upload themselves, so without further ado shall we start? 

1)

2) 

3)

4)

5)

6)

7) 


As you can see, I have numbered each picture, so if you would like to know any details about any of them, then please leave a question in the comments and I will be happy to answer :)

Be on the lookout for another Recent Favourites post soon!

Thanks for reading :) x

Related Posts

Recent Favourites Part One
4/ 5
Oleh