Kamis, 12 Februari 2015

A 2 Z: N is for New

Hello friends! Today's A 2 Z brings us to the letter N, and the prompt "New". I have gone for the easy option, and used, among other things, my newest polish: L.A. Colors "Flurry" to create a pretty, celestial manicure. Let's go!



To start with, I applied one coat of Nails Inc "Upper Brook Street":



Then I applied two coats of L.A. Colors "Flurry" & top coat:





Then I stamped this swirly, starry image from Born Pretty plate BP-03:



Aaaand to finish, I applied a coat of Freckles Polish "You Make Me So Matte" matte top coat:







Phew, that was a lot of pictures! I hope you liked this lazy N is for New manicure, because I do!

Oh and hey! Look who it is! Mama Bean, yyyyeeeaaahhhh!!!! She has also gone for a new polish. Well, she received it as a Christmas present, but this is the first time she has worn it! Freckles Polish "Anne Teak", two coats and top coat:





Doesn't it suit her perfectly?

Don't forget to check out the A 2 Z hub page, and come back again next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x





Related Posts

A 2 Z: N is for New
4/ 5
Oleh