Rabu, 26 November 2014

Dotted Thanksgiving/Autumn Nail Art

I know, I know, it's not Thanksgiving yet, but this is what I will actually be wearing on my nails for tomorrow. I do have something adorable ready for tomorrow's post, but they aren't what I actually went with for my Thanksgiving nail art so I wanted to post these today. I've been loving dotted designs lately, so I figured I would try one with some autumnal colors!


I started out with a base of my favorite neutral, OPI My Vampire is Buff. I used a medium sized dotting tool to create half moon shapes with China Glaze Harvest Moon and then another half moon shape inside of the first ones with SquareHue Crown Street. To finish the design, I dotted Zoya Ziv with a tiny dotting tool inside the larger dotted arches and applied my top coat.


I love dotted nail art because it looks so intricate but is so simple to create! What are you wearing on your nails for Thanksgiving?

Related Posts

Dotted Thanksgiving/Autumn Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh