Kamis, 27 November 2014

A 2 Z: E is for Elegant

Hello everybody! It's time for another A 2 Z blog post! This week's prompt is "E is for Elegant". I knew almost immediately what I would do for this manicure, and I was really pleased with how it turned out, so let's have a look!


I started with a base of Nails Inc "Pall Mall", a very pale pink with a pearly shimmer which I didn't think I would like until I actually tried it - turns out I love it!! I applied two coats:




Then, using Sally Hansen Hard As Nails French White Tip polish in "Natural White" and Born Pretty plate BP-08, I stamped a delicate floral pattern over the top of Pall Mall, and finished with top coat:








What do you think? In my brain, this is about as elegant as you could get, and I think this manicure would be perfect for a bride on her wedding day! 

No mama Bean today I'm afraid, she is in the middle of a very busy week and hasn't had time to paint her nails. She will be back soon though :)

As always, you can check out the A 2 Z Blog Series Hub Page to see everybody else's contributions, and come back again next week for another installment.

Thanks for reading :) x



Related Posts

A 2 Z: E is for Elegant
4/ 5
Oleh