Rabu, 29 Oktober 2014

Zoya Yuna and Sansa Swatches & Review

Good morning! Today I have my two must have shades from Zoya's Ignite collection from Fall 2014 to share with you and let me tell you, you guys are in for a treat! Zoya is one of the brands that hardly ever disappoints me and once again, they've released two stellar fall collections. I only got my hands on two of them thanks to a fabulous friend, but I'm confident that these are the best two, so enjoy!

Yuna is an incredible greenish gray shade packed with golden glitter. Seriously, I just can't even deal with how gorgeous this is. Of course, the formula is perfect and this is two coats.


Sansa is a gorgeous, deep royal plum/purple with golden shimmer. I'll admit that I wanted this one mainly for the name (hello, fellow Game of Thrones addicts! Please tell me I'm not the only one!), but the color is absolutely stunning. I got at least three comments on this from different people while I was wearing it, including older men! You know it's a stunner when old dudes comment on it. :P


So what do you think? Did I pick well? Check out the Ignite collection at www.zoya.com and tell me if you would have picked your top two differently!

Related Posts

Zoya Yuna and Sansa Swatches & Review
4/ 5
Oleh