Senin, 13 Oktober 2014

Mini Manicures ~ IBD Midnight Martinis


Hi NaiLovelies!

Today I have a swatch of a gorgeous gel polish called Midnight Martinis from IBD Just Gel Polish to show you.  I can't believe this has sat untried in my stash for so long.....I mean, who would do a crazy thing like that, just look at it!!!  





Purple base with blue and red glitters

Haute Frost

Jelly base with dense multi sized and shard glitters

Easy application.  I experienced zero shrinking or pooling.  Flash curing was not required

Three coats to reach opacity

Wow!! Midnight Martinis is an absolute stunner!    There are few words I can think of which could capture just how beautiful this gel polish is!   This is a super fabulous vampy shade which I am completely in love with.

Midnight Martinis is super super sparkly both in sunlight and artificial light and I found it hard to capture this on camera.  With the addition of the reflective shard glitters and the combination of blue and red glitters I honestly don't have anything else like this in my collection.  I just can't stop looking at this.

It applied perfectly in two easy coats but I added another just to be sure to get consistent coverage.  The only downside is I found that as a result of the high glitter content and the large red shard glitters it can sometimes apply a little on the bumpy side so care needs to be taken during application.  Luckily, it's nothing a nice coat of gel topcoat won't fix.

A macro shot of IBD Midnight Martinis

Ciao 4 Now

Related Posts

Mini Manicures ~ IBD Midnight Martinis
4/ 5
Oleh