Kamis, 09 Oktober 2014

A To Z: Y is for You Callin' Me A Lyre? by OPI ...

.... Aaannnnd "Yellow Topaz Glitter" by Barry M. That's right folks, for the penultimate installment of our A to Z Blog Series I've gone for double Ys!


So to begin with, I applied two coats of OPI "You Callin' Me A Lyre", a sheer, pale ballet pink:



Then I added one coat of Barry M "Yellow Topaz Glitter", a clear based glitter topper with gold and holographic particles of varying sizes:



And to finish, I then applied one final coat of OPI "You Callin' Me A Lyre?" and top coat:





I don't know about you but I really rather love this!! So delicate and feminine!

I am afraid mama Bean forgot completely about this week's A to Z, but I promise she will join me next week for the culmination of the series!

Don't forget to check the A to Z Blog Series Hub Page, and come back again next week!

Thanks for reading :) x

Related Posts

A To Z: Y is for You Callin' Me A Lyre? by OPI ...
4/ 5
Oleh