Kamis, 30 Oktober 2014

A 2 Z: A is for Angles!

Yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhh new blog series, folks!! As with the previous series, this is also based on the alphabet, but with a difference: instead of polishes beginning with each letter of the alphabet, we will be following a different prompt beginning with letters of the alphabet - again, one per week. Before we go any further, why don't you check out Charlie's "Meet The Bloggers" post to acquaint yourself with everybody taking part this time?

Now, A is for "angles", so let's do this thing!

I started with a base of Barry M Gold Foil Effects Nail Paint (one coat):




Then, using striping tape and more patience than I ever thought myself capable of, I blocked off squares and painted them in with two colours: Nails Inc "Villiers Street" and Nails Inc "Upper Brook Street", and finished with matte top coat. I got carried away and forgot to photograph each stage of the process, so here is the finished look!








As you can see, I made a little mess on a few nails, mainly because I didn't wait long enough for the colours to dry before I put my tape on! But apart from that, I am really pleased with it :)

Now for mama Bean! She used two different shades of green and stamped an image from Pueen plate 20:




We have a new Hub Page for this series where you will see everybody else's contributions, so click here to view it, and come back next week to see the next instalment!

Thanks for reading :) x






Related Posts

A 2 Z: A is for Angles!
4/ 5
Oleh