Rabu, 10 September 2014

Dance Legend "Just Another Star" NOTD

Just a random, mid-week NOTD post for you today! I had been planning on wearing one of my new Barry M Gelly Nail Paints today, but the sun was shining so I put that aside and instead brought out this little holo beauty to play - "Just Another Star" from Dance Legend's Wow Prism range.

It's difficult to describe, the finish being similar to Milani's 3D Holographic range. "Just Another Star" is a purple jelly base with sparkly, chunky holo flakes. It isn't a linear holographic and isn't gritty like a glitter, it's perfectly smooth and extremely beautiful.  I'm personally not a big fan of the Wow Prism formulas, but I think this may just be me being fussy. I find it very draggy and patchy and always need three coats. However, I know many other people can't speak highly enough of the formulas, so make of that what you will.


Pictures all show three coats with top coat:





What are your views on the Wow Prism polishes from Dance Legend? Do you like them? 


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Dance Legend "Just Another Star" NOTD
4/ 5
Oleh