Kamis, 10 Juli 2014

A to Z: L is for Let's Groove

Hey everyboday! Another Thursday, another letter in our A to Z Blog Series! This week we are on the letter L.

I have chosen China Glaze "Let's Groove", a delicious deep, rich purple shimmer. As my last few A to Z manicures have involved glitter or general faffage in some way, I decided to stay plain and simple this week leave Let's Groove alone. Besides, there isn't much you can do to a colour like this anyway - it's pretty much perfect as it is!

Pictures show two coats & top coat (current top coat being Seche Vite - I have gone back to the dark side):





And now I would like to introduce you to a special guest - my mummy! She loves nail polish just as much as I do, and seeing as she has two weeks holiday from work and so is able to paint her nails with no restrictions, I thought it would be fun for her to join in the A to Z series this week and next. So, what has Mama Bean chosen for the letter L? LaFemme "Lemon", which she has applied over a yellow base (Ciate "Big Yellow Taxi"), and finished with Seche Vite:



Don't forget to check out the A to Z Blog Series Hub Page to see what everybody else has done for the letter L, and come back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A to Z: L is for Let's Groove
4/ 5
Oleh