Kamis, 26 Juni 2014

A To Z: J is for Jubilee

Hey friends! It's Thursday, so that means it's A to Z day, yaaayy!

I have been looking forward to this week's manicure for ages. I chose Nails Inc "Jubilee", a silver, red, and blue glitter polish which was realeased to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee in 2012. As you will just about be able to see in my final photograph, it came with Nails Inc's special crystal cap.

I am sad to say my bottle of Jubilee has gone bad, so very bad. The base has almost entirely evaporated, leaving a thick, gluey, clumpy mess of glitter. It was so difficult to apply, and even after extensive clean-up this is still one of the messiest manicures I have ever let loose on the internets, but I just can't be bothered to faff any more or change it. So, here are two impossibly difficult coats of Nails Inc "Jubilee" and two very thick coats of top coat:




Glitter everywhere!!



Despite the trouble I encountered with Jubilee, I am actually really happy with the finished look. It is so sparkly and spangly! Probably not best suited to a rainy Thursday afternoon but who gives a fluff? I don't!!

Don't forget to check the A to Z Blog Series hub page to see what everybody else has got up to this week, and check back next week for another installment.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

A To Z: J is for Jubilee
4/ 5
Oleh