Kamis, 19 Juni 2014

A To Z: I is for Ink.... And Iceblue Cream!

Hello my little dearlings! It's Thursday so it's A to Z Blog Series day (I know, I skipped last week - we all got a little out of synch with our posts due to all sorts of reasons but we're back on track now). We have reached the letter I this week, so let's get to it!

For this manicure I chose not one but two I polishes. OPI "Ink (Suede)" which is a matte version of OPI "Ink", and LaFemme "Iceblue Cream" which is a lovely pastel blue shade.

I started with two coats of Ink:



And then I stamped an image from Pueen plate 33 with LaFemme "Iceblue Cream", and applied a layer of matte top coat to mattify the stamping:



Don't forget to check the A to Z Blog Series hub page to see what everybody else is up to for the letter I, and come back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x



Related Posts

A To Z: I is for Ink.... And Iceblue Cream!
4/ 5
Oleh