Kamis, 08 Mei 2014

A to Z: D is for "Don't Stop Me Now"

Hey you guys! Today I have the next installment of the A to Z blog series for you! It's week four (can you believe it?!) so that means we are on the letter D.

For this manicure I chose Pocket Money Polishes "Don't Stop Me Now", which is a clear-based glitter topper consisting different shapes, sizes, and colours including silver holo stars and blue, yellow, red, and pink squares, strands, and hexes. 

I layered one coat of "Don't Stop Me Now" over a black base, Kate Spade by Nails Inc "New York Noir", and finished with top coat.


Here is "New York Noir" on its own first - two coats, no top coat:




And here is the final look - one coat of Pocket Money Polishes "Don't Stop Me Now" over the black base, with top coat:






What do you think? I had a few different base colours in mind, but with the help of my lovely friend Hayley, I opted for black and I think it works really well - the colours really stand out against it!

Don't forget to check the A to Z Blog Series hub page to see what everybody else has done for the letter D, and come back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x


Related Posts

A to Z: D is for "Don't Stop Me Now"
4/ 5
Oleh