Senin, 25 November 2013

Different Dimension Happy Holly Days Collection Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! I have some very pretty polishes from Different Dimension to share with you today. This is the Happy Holly Days collection. There are a lot of fantastic polishes here with a great mix of finishes, so check them out! :)

Mistle-Toad is a pine green linear holographic polish. There is also some shimmer mixed into this one that gives it a beautiful almost duochrome effect. This is two coats.


Can We Carol On is a gorgeous silvery lavender holographic with shimmer. This is so perfect and wintery! I used two coats here.


Load of Baubles is a baby pink shade with tons of blue shimmer that dries to a matte finish. This is three coats without top coat.


This is three coats of Load of Baubles with one coat of top coat.


Why Am I Such a Misfit? is a great mix of neon glitter in a white jelly base. I don't really dig the jelly finish, so I layered two coats over Zoya Kennedy. I did have a bit of an issue getting the bigger glitters out of the bottle.


This is Not Fir is a green jelly polish with green and silver glitter. I chose to layer two coats of this over Zoya Hunter. I had issue getting the larger glitter out of this one too.


I Only Have Ice for You is a stunning silver top coat packed with silver glitter and a holographic finish. This is one coat over Zoya Monica. Absolute perfection!


You're Not Making Any Frankincense is a mix of gold and silver glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over China Glaze Red-y and Willing.


Christmahanakwanzika is a mix of colors from the three most popular winter holidays: Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. There are red, green, yellow, blue, and black glitters in this clear base. This is two coats over Zoya Neely.


Don't Be the Santa of Everything is a mix of green, gold, and red glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. I love these Christmassy glitter top coats!


That's Snow Joke is a mix of blue, white, and silver glitter in a shimmery base. I layered two coats here over OPI My Vampire's Buff. I love how frosty this looks!


Tinselitis is a mix of silver round glitter and shimmer in a clear base. This is one coat over Zoya Sailor.


This collection is available right now for purchase on Different Dimension's Etsy page. My top three picks are Mistle-Toad, Can We Carol On, and I Only Have Ice for You. Which ones catch your eye?

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

Related Posts

Different Dimension Happy Holly Days Collection Swatches/Review
4/ 5
Oleh