Sabtu, 07 Mei 2016

Barry M - Lolly Gloss Collection Nail Art + Review

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of the brand new Barry M - Lolly Gloss collection*, but rather than swatches of the collection I'll be reviewing in the form of nail art. The collection consists of four limited edition translucent shades, scented in Raspberry and Strawberry. I was quite sceptical about them being scented because normally the smell of nail varnish is just too overpowering in scented polish but these really do smell fruity, I could still smell it after topcoat and a couple of hours later too. They also dry very glossy as the name would suggest. The polishes can be worn alone or together, so I decided to put them together in this marble/red tortoise shell look.  Read more after the jump.




There are four shades, from left to right: Purple Pop*, Orange Fizz*, Pink Candy*, Cherry Drop*

I've got a very sweet tooth so anything related to sweets was always going to appeal to me (although I'm slightly disappointed I can't eat them), but I really like these. They're similar to the OPI - Colour Paints but are of course scented, and much cheaper at only £3.99 a bottle. 


For the nail art I just blobbed the different shades on my nail until the nail was covered, and finished off with a topcoat. I wish I could pretend there was a cooler technique behind these but I really did just whack on the nail polish and I was done, quite possibly the easiest nail art I've ever created. 


You can buy these now at Superdrug (online here), or on the 11th May in Boots for £3.99.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Barry M - Lolly Gloss Collection Nail Art + Review
4/ 5
Oleh