Sabtu, 02 Januari 2016

Fun Nails And A Change....

.... We'll mention the change first, shall we? If you follow me on the social media tings (links on the right hand side if you're looking at this in desktop view) this will come as no surprise to you, but for those who don't: I have had a drastic shortening and shape-change. I had been planning to do as such in the fairly near future as my claws had just about reached their limit, but in the end fate took over and did it for me - I first lost a thumb nail, and then my left index nail, so that was that. I lopped them all off as short as they will physically go. I was annoyed that it happened the way it did, with breakages forcing my hand, but i am really happy to be back in the nub club again. Not that i didn't love my claws, because i absolutely did, but sometimes you just need a change. I am also really pleased to be able to use my favourite nail stamper and all my stamping plates again - i had been restricted to a jumbo stamper and a very limited selection of plates for quite a while!

So, on to the fun nails! It's a simple manicure really: one coat of Polish Me Silly "Funfetti" over Revlon "Charming". Happy times! :)



And a cheeky shot in UV light:



I hope you like this manicure, because i do! How about nail length - speaking only about your own nails, do you like to keep to a consistent length and shape or do you chop and change like i do?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


Related Posts

Fun Nails And A Change....
4/ 5
Oleh