Minggu, 11 Oktober 2015

Gelish Hello Pretty! Collection Floral Outline Nail Art

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I did any nail art using gel polishes, the last time I wore any was when I was on holiday back in June. However, recently I was sent the Gelish Hello Pretty! collection* and I couldn't resist doing a bit of nail art using them. I was going to do individual reviews of each colour, but I normally use PVA as my base and my PVA has gone gloopy and is taking about 45 minutes to dry each time. I tried it first with Manga Round With Me* and then realised it wasn't going to be possible to do each colour until I buy some more PVA, so instead I thought I'd create some fun nail art with the colours, as they work so well together as a collection. I wore these for a week and I was really sad to take them off. I wanted to do something similar to the floral outline I did in these nails, but I make the bigger flowers a bit smaller and I loved how they turned out. 




On my thumb I'm wearing 3 thin coats of Do You Harajuku?*, the rest were all two coats: my pointer is Pop-arazzi Rose*, my middle finger is Tokyo A Go Go*, ring is Look At You Pink-atchu*, and finally the pinkie is Anime-zing Colour*. 

For the nail art I used Barry M - Cotton, Mavala - Lemon Cream, Mavala - Pistachio, and Barry M - Sky Blue, finished off with a coat of Seche Vite


Here's the original swatch I did of Manga Round With Me*, a really bright neon coral pink. This was two coats without topcoat (but of course you'd wear it with topcoat usually). I loved this colour, it would be perfect for summer and I wish I'd had it back when I went on holiday.

Overall I love the collection, this was the Gelish summer collection and they're all gorgeous and bright summer colours. They also work really well together if you want to create a mani like mine. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Related Posts

Gelish Hello Pretty! Collection Floral Outline Nail Art
4/ 5
Oleh