Kamis, 16 April 2015

A 2 Z: W is for Wild

Hey internet! Today's A 2 Z theme is "W for Wild". My two initial thoughts for this theme were "animals" and "wild colours". With that in mind, I started planning a zebra print stamped manicure using neon colours on a white base. However, I decided I wasn't happy with this idea and went off in another direction instead, so today's A 2 Z: W is for Wild manicure is inspired by wild flowers, namely dendelions! If you follow me on Instagram you will probably have realised by now I have an addiction to photographing wild flowers, especially macro shots of dandelion seed heads, so this manicure was destiny really :)

Pictures first, product info after!






Products used: Orly Bonder; Models Own "Beth's Blue"; No.7 "In The Stars"; MoYou London Pro XL plate 06; Sally Hansen French Tip White; Seche Vite.

And a bonus collage of some of my recent photographs of dandelions :)


No mama Bean today sadly, she had a wonderful idea which I was really looking forward to seeing, but I think she ran out of time.

Don't forget to check out the new A 2 Z Blog Series Hub Page, and come back again next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x




Related Posts

A 2 Z: W is for Wild
4/ 5
Oleh