Kamis, 02 April 2015

A 2 Z: U is for Unusual

Hello peeps! Today's A 2 Z prompt is "U is for Unusual". I knew immediately what I wanted to do for this - use one of my many beloved "unusual" shades, but when it came to choosing which one, I just couldn't - I love them all! So I picked my favourites and created a skittle manicure, which is also fairly unusual for me as it's not a look I usually go for!

Names of polishes will be after the pictures!





Bonus unusual prop - baby glow in the dark dragon! :D



Polishes used:
Thumb: China Glaze "Mahogany Magic";
Index: China Glaze "Westside Warrior";
Middle: China Glaze "Trendsetter";
Ring: Nails Inc "Fenchurch Street";
Little: Nails Inc "Hampstead Gardens".

Please check out our lovely new A 2 Z Hub Page where you will see everybody else's contributions, and don't forget to check back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x

Related Posts

A 2 Z: U is for Unusual
4/ 5
Oleh