Selasa, 31 Maret 2015

Galaxy Nail Art - My First Attempt

Hey internet! I expect if you are a nail enthusiast (and if you're reading this I'm guessing you are!) you will have seen plenty of galaxy nail art around. It hasn't passed me by either, and I have always wanted to try the technique, but have been too afraid - unless it's stamping or dotticures, my nail art sucks big fat hairy balls. I finally decided to take the plunge and give it a go though, and while they are far from perfect, I am really pleased with how they turned out! I will tell you which polishes I used after the pictures :)





Base: OPI Ink;
Pink: SHC Nail Polish Shade 127;
Blue: SHC Nail Polish Shade 36;
White: SHC Nail Polish Shade 28;
Purple: OPI Tomorrow Never Dies. 

To create this look I applied my base colour and let it dry. Then I used tiny pieces of cut-up make up sponge and sponged on the pink in opposite corners, then the blue, then a swathe of the white across the main part of the nail, and the the purple around the edges of the white. I used a small nail art brush to paint some very basic stars and dots, and finished with top coat. If you found that too hard to follow, there are many helpful tutorials on the internet if you Google "galaxy nails tutorial" :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon! x

Related Posts

Galaxy Nail Art - My First Attempt
4/ 5
Oleh