Kamis, 12 Maret 2015

A 2 Z: R is for Redo/Reboot/Recycle/Recreate

Hello everybody, how are you all doing today? Today's A 2 Z theme is a bit of a mouthful, but I knew immediately what I was going to do for this one! I chose to recreate an old manicure from 2013 which you may remember if you've been following me that long (and if you have, thank you): my spotty kettle matchy matchy manicure! (<<click that link to see the original post). I can still remember the joy I felt when we got that kettle and the fact it gave me the perfect matchy matchy inspiration. It was also quite popular among my Instagram and Facebook friends!

So firstly let's have a look at the original:





And here is today's version! Not much has changed, execpt I have far less of a tan this time round than I did before(!), and the poor old kettle is looking pretty beaten up - it's on its last legs sadly:








Not much point me telling you which polishes I used - if you want to recreate it, I'm sure you have plenty of suitable colours available (but please feel free to leave a comment below if you'd like to know) :)

No mama Bean this week, sorry! I have to confess though, I pilfered her idea of recreating this manicure for today's theme - she had planned on doing the same before she ran out of time, sorry ma!!

As always, the A 2 Z Hub Page is the place to go for everybody else's contributions - past and present - and there will be another installment next week!

Thanks for reading :) x



Related Posts

A 2 Z: R is for Redo/Reboot/Recycle/Recreate
4/ 5
Oleh