Sabtu, 07 Februari 2015

Zoya "Lillian"

If you follow me on Instagram, there is one thing you will have come to realise in absolute certainty: I love my pets. I have two dogs, and two cats, and they are literally my whole world, so when I noticed that Zoya has released a nail polish with the same name as one of my pets, I absolutely HAD TO HAVE IT. It arrived today and of course a blog post was a must!

The polish in question is Zoya "Lillian", a pale, slightly dusty duck egg blue/green - I can't quite place the colour, it sometimes looks more blue, and sometimes looks more green, and is an absolute bugger to photograph, but regardless, it is beautiful, and it shares its name with my pretty little cat Lillian, which is all that matters to me! 


So here it is, Zoya "Lillian", two coats with base & top coat (Orly Bonder & Seche Vite, FYI):





And here is my kittycat Lillian, because yay cats! :D



Lillian, meet Lillian! 

(^^That's yesterday's manicure on my nails, I took this picture before applying "Lillian", stupidly)

If you were able to, would you buy a nail polish solely because it shares its name with your pet/child/significant other etc.? :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

Related Posts

Zoya "Lillian"
4/ 5
Oleh