Kamis, 29 Januari 2015

A 2 Z: L Is For Lines

Hello! Firstly, I would like to apologise for my blogging schedule of late. I find it simply too much of a faff to sit down and think of something to write about every manicure and I know all that leaves you with is the A 2 Z challenge once a week and a PR post here and there, and maybe a NOTD post once in a blue moon if I can be bothered. I didn't want for my blog to end up like this and I do feel guilty that I have given up on it somewhat, but please stick with me my friends, I love you, and I promise I will at least try and get back into the swing of things one day.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get busy! The letter and theme for this weeks A 2 Z Challenge is "L is for Lines". I actually found this to be quite an ambiguous theme - there are lines everywhere, in all kinds of forms, and the more I thought about it, the more ways I could have interpreted it. Eventually I settled though. I applied a base of Nails Inc "Baker Street" (two coats):




And then I stamped some jagged lines using two images from Bundle Monster plate BM-208 and Barry M "Silver" Foil Effect Nail Paint, and finished with top coat:










What do you think? This reminds me of the crazy paving in my front garden and I love it, and yay Baker Street, one of my favourite blue polishes.

As always, the A 2 Z Hub Page is where you will find everybody else's contributions, and come back next week for another installment!

Thanks for reading :) x



Related Posts

A 2 Z: L Is For Lines
4/ 5
Oleh